2023 GENEVA OUTDOOR MARKET SCHEDULE LAKE GENEVA HOUSE OF MUSIC N3241 County Trunk H, Lake Geneva, WI, 53147 Market Hours (Open to Public): Sunday’s 10:00am – 2:00pm Set-up: 8:30am • Tear down 2:00pm Please circle ONLY the dates you WILL be participating. NO REFUNDS given once accepted into the market.
MAY | 7 | 14 | 21 | 28 |
JUNE | 4 | 11 | 18 | 25 |
JULY | 2 | 9 | 16 | 23 | 30
***NOTICE: (No Market on 9/10/23 & 10/15/23)*** DUE TO TACO FEST AND OKTOBERFEST
AUGUST | 6 | 13 | 20 | 27 |
SEPTEMBER | 3 | No market. (Taco Fest) | 17 | 24 |
OCTOBER | 1 | 8 | No market. (Oktoberfest) | 22 | 29
Mission: Create a vibrant gathering place where local Wisconsin farmers, producers, small businesses and artisans can sell their products directly to our community members.
- Promote nutrition and a healthy lifestyle. Offer the residents of the area direct access to locally grown, high quality, fresh, nutrient dense, seasonal produce.
- Strengthen the local economy. Directly support local farmers and small businesses.
- Preserve the area's agricultural heritage. Showcase local family farmers and producers.
- Improve sustainability efforts. Local distribution significantly reduces carbon emissions.
- Build Community. Provide an inclusive environment to nourish, strengthen and inspire the Lake Geneva community.
All questions, comments, suggestions, and concerns related to the Geneva Outdoor Market should be directed to the Market Manager:
Geneva Outdoor Market Manager